What’s new in RX 9?
- Enhanced separation with Dialogue Isolate[Advanced ONLY]
- Let your dialogue shine – Using iZotope machine learning, this new version of Dialogue Isolate makes it easier than ever to extract clean dialogue from its environment, without artifacts. Instantly separate speech from crowds, traffic, footsteps, weather, and more.
- Dynamic De-hum[Standard and Advanced]
- Instantly eliminate all hums – Use the new Dynamic mode in RX 9’s De-Hum to instantly remove any amount of hum, wireless ring, or interference, without artifacts or affecting the audio quality. In one pass, eliminate radio and transmitter interference, camera and generator hum, and more.
- Complex Ambience Match[Advanced ONLY]
- Movement brings scenes to life – Now you can seamlessly connect dialogue and ADR cuts with real background movement and textures with the new Complex mode in Ambience Match. Quickly match ambiences never before possible: ocean, wind, traffic, crowds, and more!
Additional enhancements in RX 9:
- Roll back an audio selection to any previous step in your History list to get the best combination of audio processing from any point in time with the brand-new Restore Selection feature. [Standard and Advanced]
- Need to view more than five steps of undo history? No problem. The expandable History list now shows up to 30 undo steps for quick reference. [Standard and Advanced]
- Clean up unwanted sounds directly in Logic® using the new Spectral Editor, built on the ARA plug-in extension. Select noise and remove it without having to toggle between Logic and RX. [Standard and Advanced]