Advanced features and functions in VocALign PRO:
- Increased alignment accuracy:- achieved with a new and more sophisticated pattern recognition algorithm.
- User settable Synch Points:– targets audio alignment at specified pairs of points in the two signals.
- Protected signal blocks:– user can mark sections of the Replacement (Dub) signal to not be time-compressed or expanded during alignment.
- Comprehensive audio preview options:- allows listening from VocALign to sections or the whole signal(s) before and after alignment, individually or together. (In Pro Tools version)
- Ability to re-use an alignment path:– on another Dub signal. (Can be used for multi-track microphone recordings – e.g. simultaneous close and distant mikes) (In Pro Tools version)
- New improved TimeMod (time compression/expansion): – optimised for single- pitch signals but maintaining the option to use an alternative TimeMod algorithm for more complex signals.
- Longer maximum signal length:– Now up to 5 minutes (previously 2 minutes)