For the producer, engineer, or musician looking for genuine real-time Auto-Tune pitch correction, Auto-Tune EFX+ provides a professional solution with low latency for live performance or tracking in the studio. Fully adjustable Retune Speed and Humanize parameters let you fine-tune the desired effect for your tracks, from transparent pitch correction to the full Auto-Tune Effect.
And compatibility with Auto-Key (sold separately) means never having to worry about finding the key of your music before tuning. Auto-Key detects the key and scale and sends that information to Auto-Tune EFX+ with a single click.
New to Auto-Tune EFX+ is an extensive multi-effects rack that opens up a world of creative possibilities, from subtle enhancements to extreme vocal mutations and transformations. It includes six different effects modules, an XY Pad for real-time parameter control, and a library of multi-effects patches designed by industry leading producers, composers, and sound designers: Mike Dean, Jeff Rona, and Richard Devine.
- Real-time, low latency Auto-Tune pitch correction with fully adjustable Retune Speed and Humanize parameters lets you achieve everything from transparent pitch correction to the full Auto-Tune effect.
- Auto-EFX multi-effects rack that includes six different effects modules and an XY Pad for real-time parameter control:
- Pitch and Throat: for real-time pitch and formant shifting
- Duet: for realistic doubling, with adjustable pitch and timing variation
- Vocode: for vintage analog vocoder emulations
- Tube Amp: for analog tube distortion modeling
- Mutate: for ring modulated audio mutation
- Filter: a high-pass filter for EQ and special effects
- Library of Auto-EFX multi-effects patches designed by industry leading producers, composers, and sound designers such as: Mike Dean, Jeff Rona, and Richard Devine
- Automatic Key and Scale Detection with Auto-Key (sold separately) – The Auto-Key plug-in automatically detects the key and scale of your music and sends that information to one or more instances of Auto-Tune EFX+. Auto-Key may also be used to simultaneously set the Key and Scale parameters of multiple instances of Auto-Tune EFX+, saving valuable time in the studio.
- Auto-Motion melodic pattern generator lets you create new melodic patterns and hooks by automatically pitch-shifting your original vocal or instrumental tracks. Auto-Motion features an extensive library of melodic patterns that intelligently adapt to match the key and tempo of your project. Auto-Motion also includes three different Trigger Modes, so you can trigger patterns manually, toggle them on and off, or automatically trigger when an incoming pitch is detected.