- Keyboard and MIDI mapping – The original H910 featured a keyboard remote control which was used live by several artists including Elton John. With the H910 plug-in you can easily use MIDI to control pitch and harmonization in real-time.
- Envelope Follower – An envelope follower has also been implemented in this latest release. Engineers and producers discovered that sending a control voltage to the hardware H910 could be used to slightly (or massively) vary the pitch, creating entirely new sounds. The built-in envelope follower makes exploring these possibilities easy.
- OUT2 Delay Group – adds inspiring attributes to your sound.
- True analog modeling of highly nonlinear electronics for faithful reproduction of the original H910’s juicyness and grit.
- Perform perfect pitch changes controlled manually, via MIDI or with Anti-Feedback.
- Anti-Feedback modulates the pitch around unity for a subtle or wild effect.
- Optional “glitching” of original H910 hardware to create unpredictable sounds as it alters pitch.
- Modify pitch by musical intervals (diatonic) to harmonize vocals or solo instruments.
- Delay rhythms and melodies to create everything from slap-back echoes to feedback chaos.
- Create colorful, unique sound effects and drones through self-oscillation.
- Individually control delay outputs and dry/wet mix.
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the dry/wet mix constant.
BONUS: H910 Dual:
- H910 Dual recreates two H910 units running in parallel to create doubling effects and other unique sounds.
- H910 Dual easily fattens and thickens instruments when assigning opposite pitch ratios.
- H910 Dual Stereo (cross-unit) Feedback can cause the incoming signal to shift up and then down continuously.